SB Rise Enterprise

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Testimonials - See the THEWONDERBAR impact!













What THEWONDERBAR users say...

"I suffered from eczema on my legs for many years and even the strongest steroid creams and oral medication couldn't help it. But just using THEWONDERBAR for 2 days, the inflammation really cleared 50-70%! So anyone with skin problems must really give this bar a try. Amazing. It's a really wonderful product." - Wati, Singapore

"My freckles have disappeared and my oily face has never been oily for many hours!" - Pastor Randy, USA (after just 1 wash)

"I look better now after 5 minutes than when I use my make-up. This makes my face brighter than my foundation!" - University student, Kuching

"My face looks younger by 10 years after 1 hour.. Unbelievable!" - Patrick Lim, Accounts Manager, Miri

"My face turned from fair to pink after using it... Magnificent! - Kevin Lim

"This works really well with my sensitive skin. Best facial products I've ever used" - Rafida

" THEWONDERBAR works well with my allergic skin!" - Cathy Tan

"I feel my face is so soft and so smooth after using it... I just can't stop touching my own face!" - Joshua, Penang

"All my facial pores closed up after 1 hour!" - Esther, Penang

"My acne dried up & my pimples start to disappear after using THEWONDERBAR just once!" - Joseph Loo, USM student, Penang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home